Krika management FAQ
Each Krika is supplied with a credit of 5 Tokens enabling you to receive notifications (email or SMS) from 5 devices selected from all the devices that are listed on the dashboard. If you need to receive notifications from more than 5 devices, Tokens can be purchased at any time from our online store. All Tokens acquired (with the Krika or in the online shop) are purchased for life and pooled in your account, making it possible for you to assign and re-assign them to any Krika as needed. Notifications can be either for Supervision & Hypervision.
Example of use:
– You buy 10 Krika, 50 Tokens will be pooled in your professional account.
– You can check at any time in the Token counter of your dashboard how many you have left
– You can assign/dispatch any of those tokens to any devices you need to supervise in any Krika you have by clicking on the button “Tools” and then “Supervise me” (10 Tokens to Mr Smith, 3 tokens to Mr Baker… and so on until you do not have anymore tokens)
-When a supervision or hypervision event occurs, you’ll get unlimited emails and SMS (as long as your SMS credit is positive).
– At any time, you can “un-supervise” a device and get your token back in your account.
– If you need more Tokens, you can buy some in our online shop. Tokens have no expiry date and are reusable.
Important to understand: Whatever if devices are supervised or not, you’ll always have access in the dashboard to the complete listing of all connected devices. You could if you want stay 24/7 in front of you internet browser, refresh it every 5 minutes and check what important device is missing without using any Tokens. (This is some kind of “passive supervision”). Using a Token will enable “active supervision” for you to get automatically a notification if a device is missing or need attention.
Advice: SMS are charged, so it is advisable to only use them in Tokens that carry out the supervision of critical devices.
You can pre-buy in our online store as much as yearly subscription as you want. Then you can dispatch them to all Krika you want. 5 years for Mr Smith, 3 years to Mr Baker… So let’s say you want to get involved with your client with 5 years, you can buy 5 yearly subscription, assign it to a particular Krika and you’ll never have to pay until the next 5 years.
This is very convenient for the quotation and the invoice to your customer as you can once for all buy one Krika + as much as extra tokens, yearly subscription, SMS you may need, set all this in your dashboard for a specific Krika and then forget it.
Advice: If you have purchased several Krika, we suggest that you only activate them at the last minute in order to maximise the duration of your membership.
- Not associating a «custom name» identifying the Krika serial numbers, but rather using an index that only the installer can decode.
- In certain cases, Krika is capable of identifying the name of a program loaded into a processor or the friendly name of a device. Use the same index as the serial numbers in order to protect the identity of your client.
- Hundreds of new devices being released on the market every day, we cannot guarantee the real time analysis of all these information.
- Despite all of these precautions, some information leading to the end user’s identification could appear on the dashboard, in such a case do not hesitate to inform us!